Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Hallowed Halls




















The new Indiana Jones movie is filming this weekend in New Haven. I was only able to snap this street scene before the people with production badges started to complain about flash photography. The lion and the building are from the inside of the quad/green. I don't really know what they call it. I did get to see Harrison Ford close enough to recognize him. The motorcycle chase scene in the quad was what I was able to watch. They did two actual shots in an hour and a half.

Fortunately, I had my new friend Sandra there to chat with. We are taking the DTP certification seminar together. It's been a very intense day already and this second day is going to be the same. I learned that they screen us for the seminar and not everyone who applies actually gets to participate in the certification. Wow. It's even more exciting to me now. This weekend has reignited my desire to obtain Yoga Certification, and education in anatomy and Human Kinetics.

... and Looking around the room at the six very different women with six very different skill sets I see that the Director has created a group that could all work together under one roof and create a quite successful business. Ann is another wicked person to add to my wicked people collection. he he he.

...my networking/marketing mind has been flashing all day. One of the other ladies, Alicynne, is from Clovis, CA. small world.

(if you know me you understand that a wicked person is a positive and most highly esteemed person in my personal judgement book. If you are so named a wicked person it means that I recognize that you are passionate about what you do and you are a person who changes your world in positive ways...even though those around you may resist or ignore...the wicked are extra clever about making things happen.)