Extraction
The one lonely wisdom tooth of my life was removed this morning. The only thing the oral surgeon kept saying was "You'll be in for a nice treat." as he injected the needle into my arm. It took longer for me to wake up than the surgery.
Next thing I know I'm in the recovery room with the DS jumping up and down on me. "I want nees Mommy." Had to disuade him of that since a 2 year old doesn't need to experience the bliss of anesthesia.
My friend Sally has him at the park so I can relax and come out of this "nice treat." I would have preferred some absinthe instead I think.
other stuff
The DD gets to go for a juggling lesson with performers from the Big Apple Circus tomorrow morning. She is very excited. I am hoping that I won't be in too much pain and can enjoy the experience with her too.


|