Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Desperately Need a Nap

Wish I could take a nap. Alas, there is too much to do before I go away this weekend to the Dancing Through Pregnancy Training Workshop.

I am looking forward to a weekend crash course in fitness training of pre-natal mommies. This way I get to combine my love of dance and my love of Mothering.

rant warning...

In the age of women can have it all and all at once I am meeting more women who are challenged by the need to balance the family needs and their personal needs. The personal needs go by the wayside and physical fitness is last on the list.

Somewhere along the line pregnant women were encouraged to sit with their feet up and to eat eat eat. Well, this has created a lot of women who are nutritionally, physically and emotionally compromised for taking care of children. (What kind of example is that?)

phone call interuptus... what was I ranting about?

anyway.


I'm workingon some Mommy BootCamp ideas. I am going to enjoy the natural unfolding of this process. Of course I have my dreams and visions that I am testing out. Let's see what manifests.



that nap looks pretty good right now.
Laundry, feed kids, chiropractor appointment (may back is really hurting me.)