Check:Check

While driving around doing errands the other day I got hopelessly lost trying to find a shortcut to, oh I can't remember and it doesn't matter.
I've lived here for two years and still get lost. I sure do miss the grid system of the western states.
Turned around in an empty parking lot and noticed a drive up teller for my bank. Deposit check was somewhere on the list of tasks that day. So what, it's not the branch that I usually do my banking at. It's on the list. I might as well stop. The boy is asleep in the back seat with a mostly eaten PB&J in his right hand anyway.
I never saw the teller and I'm not sure where the bank was located. In any case, the whoosh of the vacuum did sound cool when I sent the check and deposit slip on it's Jetson like journey nestled in the transport tube.
Check the banking chore off of the list of errands and I did find my way back home in time to get the girl from school.


|