Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Spring

Another fabulously family filled weekend! Brightly colored eggs, kids eating too much chocolate and a Sunday brunch fit for Kings!

I'm going to flip flop to Friday. Sister had the day off of school. Great excuse for me to sleep late. Had this crazy feeling in the wake-dream state that my body weighed about 6 tons and was deep into the mattress along with a visualization of a triangular shaped rock in the center of my body near my bellybutton. Hmmm? What was that about?

Later that day one of my friends reminds me that it's the Vernal Equinox and invites me to a Full Moon circle to celebrate the changing of the seasons with the ceremonial chanting and drumming. The physical rock showed itself during a cleansing ceremony. very interesting.

I've noticed that the time between thoughts and manifestation is shortening. hmmm.


What am I looking forward to this week? Road trip with the young people to visit an Aunt and to see the Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC.

An interesting thing that I learned about this past week. - Adultism; yet another form of oppression.

I have to make some time for composing a flier, designing a logo, a web project, and music collecting for a dance assignment. ep, still working on the dance chops. It's been taking a bit of a back seat. But much needed "other" work has needed to occur.