Wednesday, March 05, 2008

THE SUIT and THE SECRET

The DH in his new job position has had to adjust from the California "Dress Casual" attire to actual suits and ties. The dress code at his present job also require that the suits be dark and the ties have to be very boring. He is a finance guy and I guess no one trusts a finance guy who wears a Garcia Tie? That brings me to the tie-dye.

Last summer at camp Sister went on a tie-dye spree and made us all shirts. She wanted to make one for Dad too. All I could grab last minute was one of his undershirts. Sister and I caught DH wearing his tie-dye undershirt under THE SUIT the other day. We were shocked. "No one will see it once my shirt is buttoned and the tie is on." he said with a twinkle in his eye. He's such a rebel.

How does the saying go? You can put shoes on the hippie...