Whew..
Still trying to catch my breath.
The weekend was jam packed and fun!
The family went into the city on Saturday. The boys went Uptown and the girls headed Downtown. Sister and I volunteered at the Frigid. Got soaked in the rain, had a small world experience (one of the producers and I went to the same Jr. High but 15 years apart), and learned that gigs dressing up as characters pay really good money.
This is a camphone snap of the producers and house manager that I had the privilege to work with. (note to self: make time to upgrade that phone!)
Boys went to Carnegie Hall and the Museum of Natural History. We all met up for dinner in Midtown and headed home.
Sunday. Awoke to, "Ah it's only, OH shit! It's 8:30! I have to be at a meeting in half an hour!"
ah the time change.
I headed back into the city to do my Frigid Volunteering. Sunday afternoon is very casual and calm
Monday - taught one of my best classes yet!
Tuesday - busy getting stuff done. I'm ready to collapse from exhaustion. Just got a big kiss and hug from Sister and I'm feeling a little better.


|