Friday, January 25, 2008

Da Count::Moving the Body

dacount


Moving my body just makes my spirit happy.

This week I took advantage of a studio open house and had the rare treat to dance three days this week. Moving and dancing makes me so happy!

It felt good to be in a place where I felt like I fit. The instructor played some of my favorite old school bellydance music and I just had a good time dancing with a new group of ladies.

One of those dance nights fell under the full moon. Being a water sign; the moon has big pull on me. After a full moon day with the kids being a bit werewolfish it was very satisfying to me to go out and dance and sweat with a large group of happy women. I'm feeling renewed and back to being happy to be in my body.