Busy Me
Whew, what a busy couple of days. The weather has been unseasonably warm and people are in good spirits. Yesterday afternoon a spontaneous "meet at the park" happened. It felt good to be at the park with some very good friends.
My heart was a bit heavy because it was decided that I not dance with RLM anylonger as a principle performer. Although I feel a huge weight off of my shoulders, I still have to mourn the end of something. The time commitment was more than my family could bear and my heart just is not into being a stage performer. But adventure on I go into other things. I'm looking into DOULA training and continue to get more involved with ECS.
Running in circles folding laundry, taking kids to gymnastics, basketball games, cooking dinners, making sandwiches for lunchboxes, tidy up the house for book club meeting, popping popcorn for a bedtime snack.


|