ah, feels good
Yep, feels good to be back to my multitasking self. However, I am going to limit myself to less than 6 tasks performed at one time. I spent so much time feeling guilty about what I wasn't getting done and "shoulding" all over myself that I missed the real healing part of being sick. October was a rockin' month for me. November, I mostly just drifted through. December, I look forward to being in a better state of mind. I promise to be kinder to myself and not make the list of "to dos" very long and pay more attention to the "I dids"
DH has the sickness now. He's complaining of chills but getting the kids in to jammies while I'm browning chicken to put into the crock pot tonight. I have a good chicken soup planned to help him feel better. While I'm cooking I'm checking on email and keeping some projects going forward.
and the house is dust free! happy dance! I hired a cleaning service and they started today. feels good to start the week dust free and about 8 bags of misc. items from the closets lighter.
ah, tired but content.


|