Grumpy
The summer lazy schedule has ended but the weather is still teasingly hot. Too much to do this weekend. The weather was beautiful but life is feeling unstable.
Saturday - rushed from Soccer Game to Parent Meeting, (dented someone's car in the parking lot trying to get out of my space. They were not parked in an official parking space. dang. ) Staff Meeting to Phone Meeting, open the mail to find that the IRS wants more money because the taxes were not filed correctly, to Potluck. Fall into bed.
Wake up early to be at church for Sunday School bagel breakfast and first day back to Sunday School with new teachers. Total chaos and disorganization. I'm disappointed with the teachers intro today.
Later the same day informed that there is a rumor floating that Sisters' school teacher is leaving. School has been is session for 3 days! Why! Why!!? GRRR. I would have rather not heard this rumor.
I need some RR from the weekend and have laundry, food shopping and music editing to do tonight. Yay, I get to perform on a stage on Sunday. hm, now I have to fit some time into creating a choreography? No rest for the weary.


|