Fractured babble
Fractured focus has deteriorated into I'm-to-tired-and-cranky-and-I'd-rather-lie-on-the-sofa-and-read-the-book-that-I-ordered-from-Amazon.
Okay, I did do at least one productive forward moving thing today. I have a start date and a place to begin teaching the Dancing Thu Pregnancy (R) course that I might have mentioned that I certified in over the summer.
Some pre-planning last week paid off big-time when I pulled left-over soup out of the freezer and popped the soup popsicle into the pot to heat up. The kitchen smelled like I had been working all day when the Big Daddy got home.
I did get to go through a bag of hand-me-downs. It's that time of year again to rotate the seasonal clothing around and hand down the items that my own children have out grown.
The promotion and big rehearsal push has begun for the Big Show date. I'll treat you to both of the handbills. The photo came to me as a low res. which made for some tough decisions in the artwork arena.



|