Wednesday, April 25, 2007

:Lighting::Dim ::: Mood::Introspective:

These are my meme's from Lecram


The location of your interview is the a tea house in Osaka.

Interesting choice of location. At first I didn't understand it. Then it all became clearer as I answered the questions. Lecram you are wicked in the most beautiful sense of the word. Among your many good qualities, you know it's one of the things I like best about you.

Okay, I'll play "geiko" to your "oka-san."

1. If you could "do it all again" would you and what is "it"?

If I did it all again I would die my hair purple wear it in a beehive, pierce my nose, wear that leather, go to art school and just be an artist and see where my art took me.

My dream in my 20's was to have a one woman art show. Painting is my first love.

Then that other thing I would have done was take that trip to Germany backpack around Europe explore my Eastern European roots and meet up with that German boy I had a crush on.

2. How has your vision of where/who you are now shifted in the last 15 years?

Whoa, has that vision shifted? It's always shifting. Since I didn't follow my original dream I've been trying to fit into some societal "shoud do, and should be."

15 years ago I pictured myself accepting academy awards for spectacular film title graphics design and production. Another gold statue for a documentary project. Today my award is a hug from my child after a diaper change.

I was a lot more sure of myself in my 20's. Now I'm not so cocky. Still trying to shift myself into focus and working on that actively with an Artist's Way workshop.

3. What is the "best place ever" you have been to?

The "best place ever "could be the next place that I am going. My list of places to visit around the world is growing. As I set up home and create the nurturing nest for my children and family I dream of the places that I shall go visit.

My most favorite place is my dream world where I get my inspiration, download, unload, process and experience freedom and flow without doubt or shoulds. The whole story or the entire production is painted out in my vision. Then there are the people that I meet and create with in my dreams. Many important meetings happen in that other realm.

4. What is the most vulnerable moment you have ever experienced.

The first one to come to mind is the day that I married my husband and professed my love for him in front of 100 people friends and strangers on stage at the Rogue. My tongue didn't do my heart justice. I should have written something down so I could have been more 'articulate'.

One other time is a tantric-sexual experience. The physical melded with the spiritual or soul; sharing breath as one person. An outer body experience and a time I let my self trust another person so completely to be free in each other.

5. Green tea or sake?
Green tea by day. Sake by night.

"Arigatou Gozaimasu"