Wet, wet, wet,
tired and needing a shower.
Spent the day excavating the basement of flood damaged items. This California family is still not used to having a basement and having to prepare for flooding rains. This time I lost my photo albums from high school and college. Not a terribly bad thing compared to the neighbors who had to evacuate their homes because the water took over the first floor. If only the electricity hadn't gone off. The sump pump would have kept the basement pretty dry. We got about 5" inches covering the floor. It's a disheartening feeling to see your personal items floating around in the black abyss.
Update on the dumb wisdom tooth.
The oral surgeon said that the wisdom tooth can be removed in a 5 minute procedure so now I wait and see if the insurance will pay for it. The ingrown toenail is okay. So what shall I do next? How about a breast reduction?
The fams are all in bed. I shall join.


|