Family Health Initiative Phase 1 Day 4
Well, it's been going pretty well so far around here.
Progress Report
Myself - I feel pretty good with and overall lighter feeling. I mowed half of the lawn yesterday with the 30 lbs. toddler on my back. Consequently feel hungry all day today.
Dear Husband - Doing okay. Only gave me two looks like I was the prison warden when I filled his snack bag with carrots and celery. He's survived 4 days without coffee.
Dear Daughter - Has thrown a five minute fit over not "having anything to eat in this house." Loves watermelon for dessert.
Dear Son - Didn't like the lentils. He does like serving everyone salad. Have you ever seen a 21 month old serve salad? He stands on his chair and scoops and places. He actually got most of it on the intended dish!
Now I have to figure out what to make for dinner for tonight.
Convenience foods are so damned convenient....


|