Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Repotted Plants

Saturday was spent re-potting plants. It became my metaphor for the events swirling in my life.

A couple of the plants are much happier in their new groups. Others didn't make it. Much like creative ideas some ideas not working may just need a new environment to thrive in.

Looks like the Women's Wellness Collective is going to happen one way or another. Sooner or later. I am looking forward to teaching Dancing Through Pregnancy and possibly helping to transform a yoga studio into a Wellness Center with a "Collective" business model and mindset.

Just like my good friend Lecram. I too desire to put Butts in the Seats all year long. There is too much happening to limit it to one or two weeks.

The NYFringe begins this week and I am missing being in the behind the scenes mix of all of that. But my Rogue East dream continues. The Wellness Collective is full of creative people wanting to share their art.

I hereby commence the collection, connection and growth of the Eastern Rogues....
just putting it out there.