Thursday, August 30, 2007

Whine, Whine, Scotch




Rehearsal tonight consisted of us sitting around viewing videos, working on ideas, stacking a show and brainstorming costumes. We are idea rich, choreography rich and costume poor.

Attract beautiful costumes. Chant over and over.

Eh, working on getting some gigs and time to get the fall schedule together. Now the DH and I have something else to argue about. Who's gonna watch the kids, schedules etc. I am so tired of not getting along with him.

We don't see each other enough to really connect anymore. That bothers me so I must still care about him. Ugh! I wish I could just figure out what the funky stuff is that is hanging in the air around me! whine whine whine. Where's the scotch? Maybe a good drunk would help?

I miss going out dancing with my friends. more whine.

The summer is ending and I am sad about not seeing my friends. I have the feeling that I don't fit in with the regular suburban crowd and never will. My chameleon nature of blending in with the crowd is battling the butterfly that just wants to be.

Transitions are not easy for me and I have yet to be able to teach my children anything good about how to transition from one activity to another....

Is there such a thing as too many women in your life? I've gone from being the girl who hung out with the guys to the girl who hangs out with women and children and the only men I see are contractors, laborers and landscapers.

johnny walker he's a guy right?