The Numbers Game

69°F, Feels Like, 69°F
this is the temperature now.
the image is of a hand made quilt. if you like fiber arts check out more of Marina's artwork.
I'm a bit looopy from rehearsal. Yes, RLM is back into rehearsal *and* there was much writing in calendars about rehearsals, performances and filling in for each other's classes. Rehearsal had a different vibe tonight. It was some serious work and more team vibe. Each person ran a portion of rehearsal instead of one person running the entire thing. It felt good.
Photo shoot for myself coming up on Sunday. Yes, I am finally going to work on promoting my own self. Look for Na'ila in the near future. I will keep you posted on that.
Today was spent hanging with the kids in the AM. We are all waking up LATE. The kids and myself are enjoying not having to rush anywhere in the morning. My biggest stress is trying to get everyone somewhere on a time schedule.
The afternoon was spent with Kathy and her sister, Denise going on spa and health club tours. We are looking for places to teach as well as getting idea's to help hone our women's wellness collective thing-y. We are close to a name. I'll reveal that when the time is right too. I can share that it is going to be something Bohemian and have an International and World vibe.
Much happier when I am moving. Now to focus the energy and stop spinning wheels.
Breathe. Attract Money.


|