Ahoy Mateys
Captain Bess Cash here, swabbin' the decks and preparing the galley for a fine celebration of Garricks 4th Birthday.
I've been treasures to bury in the sandbox. My Pirate Serving Wench Costume is at the ready and I hope that we have good weather for this adventure on Saturday.
My dad is in visiting from out of town and the kids - done with day camp - the kids stomp around the house after the tv is turned off declaring the terrible state of boredom they are experiencing and that it's summer time they should be outside doing something somewhere other than home.
If only they new the luxury of boredom. I often miss those times of boredom. That's when I discovered my artistic talents as a kid. I didn't have anything better to do and seemingly unlimited amount of time to play with paint. There was a photo in a Ranger Rick Magazine of and owl. The texture of the feathers fascinated me. I copied it with my acrylic paints. My mom found it and it seemed like the very next day I landed in an art class. Too bad I never finished the painting.
My new classes are going well but I am needing an art fix. My wild side needs a chance to express itself.


|