Updates
The Blessingway was a smashing success. Everyone had a wonderful time and the recycle bin was filled with 10 empty wine bottles. It was an intimate group.
The pre-natal class demonstration went well also. It was an all about pregnant people weekend. I'm not one of them. Done with that I am. I am ready to consume absinthe and don't want to share it.
Tomorrow is a day full of Third Grade Recorder Recitals, shuttling Brother to gymnastics class and an Earth Day Festival at school. Looks like my title this week is Festival Lady. Created an extremely basic powerpoint presentation for the Earth Day fest today to be presented as a simple game show style...Answer these three questions you silly fool standing too close to the stage....Saturday and Sunday are full of planning and producing the Spring Festival at Ethical Society. A bit of create a play in an hour exercise. I shall be in charge of the crafty tables. We will be reprising the story of Persephone.
Somewhere in between there are a couple of Softball Games for Sister and I have to cobble a bit of time to get to the lawn. Maybe I'll try to remember to plug in the batteries for my lawn mower. Yes, my little way of being green. An electric lawn mower. It's become the stuff of legend in my neighborhood. The compost pile is full of table scraps and I am seriously considering a worm bin. Organic lawn...the stuff of dreams.
peace out.


|