Laundry in a Pile
I left the laundry in a pile mid sort. I needed to write. Okay, play on my blogs. I'm feeling quite addicted to my blog friends. I'm the lurker that doesn't write because I don't want to write silly things and waste your time or space on your blog. But today, I was compelled to write to my friend Kien. I've written about two words on his blog but today he received at least 400 or more.
Was I inspired or just procrastinating because I have a playdate scheduled and am tired of doing laundry? Probably a bit of both.
Today, I will be attending an AP Treasury meeting. I volunteered a couple of months ago when I didn't have so much going on to be the treasurer for my local attachment parenting group. If you want more info on that click here. http://www.attachmentparenting.org/index.html. I'm a mom that is on a continual quest to be a better mom. More understanding more compassionate. Until the DS runs full steam down a hill towards a really busy street! I'm still really mad at him about that.
Other things on my mind.
Update the look of my blog. Have to find a new cool template because JoyU has the one that I really liked and well, she put it up first. I can't be a copycat.
Figure out how to use the on-line file folder that I purchased three months ago.
Journal, catch up on my Artist's Way assignments.
Make a lesson plan for the bellydance class that I am subbing on Sunday.
Change baby's diaper and get him dressed.
Finish putting the hats and gloves away that are strewn about the kitchen table. I left that project mid-way as well.
Purchase large cloth band-aids. Had that ingrown toenail operation yesterday. That pesky ingrown toenail has been treated with acid and will no longer give me headaches. I've been procrastinating about going to the podiatrist for more than 10 years!
Reds in that pile, jeans over there, darks there, does that count as a dark?


|