The other day...
The DH was tricked by one of those pop up messages to update the Internet Explorer. After a couple of days of poking around the computer pretending that I know what I am doing, finally an uninstall of the google ie toolbar from my program list enabled me to regain access to my internet provider.
Then I am met by the google update on blogger that created another fit of frustration. I am feeling a little googled today.
On another channel.
My long time dream of planting spring blooming bulbs got crossed of the, I'd-like-to-do-that-before-I-die List. I've always loved the colorful springtime blooms after a long dreary winter. So after many months of researching flowers, soil and consulting the gardening books. I finally ordered some bulbs from Holland and had a fun time planting them this weekend with the family.
It was a sunny but chilly day. The DH did an awesome job of turning the soil for easy planting. The kids and I created an assembly line. Mom(Me) dug the hole the appropriate depth; DD added the bulbfood; DS dropped the bulb in the hole. We planted approximately 82 bulbs in 1-1/2 hours.
We have planted. Now we wait.


|