thank you
Today is a day filled with food preparations and family fun.
Some love the traditions of having the same food at the dinner table every year. I've recently adopted the tradition of creating an experimental dish to bring each year.
This year I will be trying pumpkin biscuits. I was also assigned to bring some green veggies and this weeks co-op box of produce contained some lovely brussel sprouts. I found a roasted chestnut and brussels recipe that I will bravely try to prepare this morning. So that makes two experimental dishes.
Then it's off to share some warm cider on a cold and rainy day with some neighbors before heading down to the family gathering.
But first a cup tea.
Happy Thankgiving y'all.
I'm thankful that the blogs have been able to allow me into your lives and remain connected through the miles and time zones.


|