Stream of Thinks
Looking for payday loans?
playing while drinking my hot cocoa and cointreau...
Life zooms on here. The snow is crusted over with a hard icy shell. The lips are chapped and wind burned from the freezing cold. I'm still trying to find pregnant ladies to instruct in a fitness class. Sister is a quick study at basketball and getting good marks and favorable remarks from the teacher at school. She must be tired of listening to rules all day long in school so I get treated to a rude and inconsiderate behaviors. Brother is his happy self with play dates and gymnastics classes. He's easy to please. Dad is still cranky with sciatica. Hopefully, I'll get the presents wrapped in time. Saturday evening we are hosting a Solstice potluck at our home. It would be fun if the absinthe that I ordered would arrive before then. It feels good to feel healthy again. Although with the sun going down early I am ready for cozy jammies and a pillow by 8pm. The kids haven't been bathed in a week due to my laziness. At least they have clean clothes and brush their teeth! The liver cleanse seemed to work. I do feel a bit clearer so I will put that on the list for Springtime. I feel lighter in some ways and have been clearing out the toxins in my body along with some demons in my head. Lighter is better. Now if I could find the magic elixer to make my boobs the same size...that would solve some issues.


|