Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lazy Summer Day

It's muggy out. We all slept late today. We are all so lazy that I gave up trying to get pics to accompany this post. I dragged myself out of bed this morning and it feels like I've been pushing myself through the day.

My friend Kathy came over today to visit this morning and asked me if I would like to teach pre-natal fitness classes at her new wellness space and she mentioned a couple of more opportunities that I could follow-up on. It will be nice to have some extra income coming. But that is way off in the future.

Right now 6pm seems too far into the future to look at.

Then most of the day was spent on the computer catching up on some promotional work for CMDE and breaking up fights between my kids.

Three weeks into summer and they still haven't figured out how to get along all day unless I play cruise director. I must have some activity planned or they are going crazy or vegin' out in front of the tv. It's too much pressure. Lawn care, housework, cooking, childcare and child entertainment.

The playdough has been open all day long and there are children to take care of. Oh yeah and the DH asked what was for dinner. He sounded pretty disappointed when I told him that I hadn't thought about what to make for dinner. More pressure...menu planning.