Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sick and Tired

The entire family has been sick over the last 8 days. Eric had to stay home last week to take care of the baby while I was in bed too sick to even want to look at a computer. Then he spent an entire night consolling Izabella as she heaved up the contents of her stomach every 45 minutes. Why do these things only happen in the middle of the night?

Now it's my turn to be bleary eyed. I have to try sleeping sitting up with the baby in my arms. I haven't had my arms free to do much of anything. It is not easy to hold a 26 pound baby for so long! I'm only able to type now because I have Garrick across my lap. He's half dozing while he's nursing.

I'll have to try to get some pics of the snow posted. We had the biggest blizzard of New Jersey history here last weekend.